Ads Top

How to fix nearly any crash of games/softwares

Games Softwares Crash FixI have seen a lot of gamers and PC users struggling to get a solution for their errors in their games/Softwares.So, I have created this article so I can help those.I have created a list of Softwares that could fix your games/software’s crashing.
So, I have created this article so I can help those.I have created a list of Softwares that could fix your games/software’s crashing.
I have created a list of Softwares that could fix your games/software’s crashing.
Next time when your game/software crashes make sure that you have this software.

1.Direct X

Direct-X

Direct X is a software which is needed by nearly every Software/Game.So make sure you have installed it.


Dot Net Frame Work

Dot Net framework is software which is mostly used by the software’s which are coded in .net.

DotNetFramework 2.0

Some Games/Softwares Require Dot Net Framework 2.0/3.0 so make sure you enable those from Windows Features.

All in one Runtimes


This is one of the best software and I personally think that this software can nearly solve 99% of the Games/Softwares problems.

4.PhysX


Nvidia_physx
PhysX is required by a lot of games so make sure that you install this software.

How to identify the games/software’s error?

1.Open Event Viewer
Event Viewer
2.Select the last message which will contain the error code
3.You can search that error code on google for further solutions.
Also, check article about free steam keys and free csgo skins


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.